*1 bundle sugar cookie dough
*choice of berries (or different fruit toppings)
For the No Bake Cheesecake Filling:
*1 tsp vanilla
*8 ouncescream cheese
*1 cup whipped cream (or 4 oz.Cool Whip)
*half cup sugar
- Preheat your oven to 350 stages.
- Cut sugar cookie dough into 12 slices.
- Press each slice into a greased muffin tin. Press into the lowest and up the sides about 2/3 of the way, to create a little bowl.
- Bake for about sixteen-18 mins until the edges just start to turn a golden brown coloration.
- Allow to cool for five minutes. Transfer to a twine rack to chill completely. (The easiest manner for me was simply by means of inverting the pan and tapping the bottom so that they’d fall out)
- While they’re cooling, beat cream cheese until easy.
- Add in the sugar and vanilla and beat for about 2-three minutes till creamy.
- Fold in the whipped cream.
- Spoon cheesecake filling (or pipe it) into each cookie pinnacle.
- Top along with your preference of combined fruit.
- Store uneaten cheesecake cups inside the fridge for up to 3 or 4 days.
- Source : https://lmld.org/cheesecake-sugar-cookie-cups/