For the Berry Swirl
- 1 cup frozen combined berries
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
For the Crust
- 24 PARTNERS Free for All Kitchen Olive Oil & Sea Salt Crackers, or Double Chocolate Brownie Thins
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar (omit for Double Chocolate Brownie Thin crust)
- three tablespoons more-virgin olive oil (replacement unsalted butter, melted, for Double Chocolate Brownie Thin crust)
For the Cheesecake Filling
- 12 oz cream cheese (brick), softened
- three/four cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 huge eggs
- three tablespoons heavy cream
- 2 teaspoons lemon extract (miss for Double Chocolate Brownie Thin crust)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla bean paste (extract may be substituted)
- pinch of kosher salt
To Make the Berry Swirl:
- Place the berries and sugar in a small pot, and cook over medium-low heat, stirring on occasion, for five-10 mins, or until syrupy. Puree in a food chopper and strain. Cool absolutely.
- To Make the Crust:
- Place the crackers and sugar (if the usage of) inside the bowl of a meals processor, and system finely.
- Stir in the olive oil or melted butter.
- Place approximately a tablespoon of the mixture into the every of the wells a lightly greased mini-cheesecake pan.
To Make the Cheesecake Filling:
- Preheat the oven to three hundred tiers F.
- Place the cream cheese, sugar, and cornstarch in a massive blending bowl, and beat on medium speed (the usage of the paddle attachment), until easy.
- Add the eggs, one at a time, scraping the lowest and sides of the bowl with a silicone spatula after each addition.
- Stir inside the cream, extract(s), and salt.
- Divide the mixture equally between the wells of the pan.
- Drizzle with about a teaspoon of berry sauce, and swirl with a toothpick.
- Bake for 22-25 mins, or until set around the edges, however nevertheless a bit jiggly in the center. Chill absolutely before unmolding.