– 2 inexperienced peppers, sliced
– 1 onion, sliced
– 2 cloves garlic, minced or pressed
– 2 – 2 half lbs. Thinly sliced steak (I used top spherical)
– 1 tsp salt
– 1/2 tsp black pepper
– 1 envelope dry Italian dressing blend
– 1 cup water
– 1 pork bouillon dice
– 6 slices of provolone cheese
– 6 hoagie rolls
- Place all of the elements in the Instant Pot or Slow Cooker (except for the cheese and rolls).
- Using strain cooker placing, seal and cook dinner for 40 minutes. Or cook dinner for four-8 hours within the gradual cooker on low.
- Let in obviously depressurize for 10 mins (Instant Pot handiest).
- Release the steam and open the Instant Pot (Instant Pot best).
- Scoop out the beef/greens into the rolls.
- Place the rolls on a cookie sheet and top with a slice of cheese consistent with sandwich (reduce in half of)
- Broil for about 5 mins or until the cheese is first-rate and bubbly.
- Enjoy! And experience loose to dip the sandwiches inside the leftover juice.