- 12 oz. semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 tbsp. coconut oil
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 2 tbsp. sour cream
- 1/3 c. powdered sugar
- 1 tbsp. raspberry liquer
- pinch of kosher salt
- 12 raspberries
- In a medium bowl, microwave the chocolate chips and coconut oil until just melted.
- Pour about a teaspoon of the melted chocolate into each ice cube mold. Use your fingers or a spoon to cover the sides of the mold completely. Freeze until solid, about 10 minutes.
- In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese and sour cream and beat with a hand mixer until smooth. Add powdered sugar, raspberry liqueur and salt and stir until fluffy.
- Fill each ice cube mold about halfway with the cream cheese, then press a raspberry into the center of the mixture. Fill the rest of the mold with the cream cheese mixture, then top with melted chocolate.
- Freeze until solid, about 45 minutes.
- Invert ice cube tray to unmold. Serve cold.