- 12 lemon Oreos
- 2 8-oz. bars cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 c. powdered sugar
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 tsp. lemon zest
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- pinch of kosher salt
- 2 c. heavy cream
- 1/4 c. blueberry preserves
- Line a cupcake pan with cupcake liners then place an Oreo into the bottom of each cup. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese with a hand mixer until smooth, then beat in powdered sugar, lemon juice, lemon zest, vanilla and salt. Add heavy cream and beat until fluffy and stiff peaks fork. Spoon cream cheese mixture over Oreos.
- Using a small spoon, dollop a small amount of blueberry preserves into the center of each cheesecake. Use a toothpick (or a small skewer) to swirl.
- Refrigerate until firm, about 4 hours.