- 3 – 8 oz. cream cheese packs
- ¾ cup sugar + 1 tbsp. for curst
- 1 tsp. – vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp. – butter soften room temperature
- 1 cup – crushed honey graham crackers
- 3 – Eggs
- 1 cup – heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup – fresh blueberries
- Foil cupcakes molds
How to make crust:
- Place 5 whole pieces of graham crackers into a Ziploc bag and crush with a roller.
- Add crushed graham cracker crumbs, 1 tbsp sugar and butter into a small bowl.
- Mix with a spoon until all combined.
- Line muffin pan with aluminum foil molds.
- Add 1 tbsp of crumb crust to each mold.
- Press down the crumb mixture to the bottom with same measuring table spoon.
How to make cheesecake batter:
- Preheat oven to 350 F. In the electric mixer bowl add cream cheese, sugar and vanilla. Beat on high for 2 minutes. Scrape down the sides of the mixer bowl with a spatula and beat again on high for 3 minutes.
- Reduce speed to medium and add one egg at the time (total of 3 eggs). Fill foil molds with cheesecake batter almost to the top.
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool completely. After the cheesecakes are cold, remove them from the molds by tearing the sides of the foil gently. Place them on a plate, ready for decorating.
How to make decorating cream:
- Add one cup of heavy whipping cream into a small bowl.
- Beat it on high for 2 minutes.
- Place the cream into decorating bag with Wilton 106 attachment and line the cream on top of each cheesecake.
- Pour the Blueberry Coulis Sauce into a Wilton Decorating Squeeze Bottle.
- Drizzle the Blueberry Coulis Sauce on top of each cheesecake.
- Garnish with some gorgeous fresh blueberries. Refrigerate for 2 hours before serving. Enjoy!!!