1 cup finely beaten chocolate graham crackers (or cookies)
four tablespoons unsalted butter or margarine, melted
1 tablespoon granulated sugar
sixteen oz.Cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup peanut butter
2/three cup powder sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
half of cup heavy cream
1/four cup chopped peanuts
12oz. Semi-sweet chocolate chopped
- Preheat the oven to 325 stages F and line a cupcake pan with paper liners.
- In a bowl blend together graham cracker (or cookie crumbs), sugar and melted butter.
- Divide crumbs within the cupcake liners and press it on the bootom. Bake for 10 mins, cast off from oven and set aside.
- In a massive mixing bowl, blend collectively cream cheese, peanut butter, powder sugar and vanilla on medium speed until properly mixed.
- Beat in eggs (one at a time) till flippantly mixed.Do no longer over mix it.
- Spoon cheesecake filling over the crusts and bake at 325 F for 20 minutes or until the toothpick comes out almost clean.
- Remove from oven and cool absolutely.
- Melt the chocolate and stir in heavy cream. Spoon chocolate ganache on pinnacle of each cheesecake. Sprinkle chopped toasted peanuts on pinnacle for garnish.
- Store cheesecakes in fridge.