* 2 pounds skinless, boneless chook breasts (sparkling or frozen)
* 1/three cup chopped clean cilantro
* 1 sixteen oz.Jar salsa (use your favorite; I used a local Texas brand)
* 1 packet taco seasoning mix (I use low sodium)
* juice from limes
- Place chicken breasts inside the backside of your slow cooker. Sprinkle taco seasoning over the pinnacle, then cowl with salsa, lime juice, and cilantro.
- Place lid on pinnacle and prepare dinner for four hours on high, or 6-7 hours on low.
- Remove hen from crockpot to a separate bowl and shred with two forks. Moisten chicken with small quantities of juice left over from the crockpot till you get the amount of moisture which you like. I used approximately half – three/4 cup juice.
- Serve with taco shells or tortillas, including in your preferred toppings. I like to apply shredded lettuce, diced tomatoes, diced avocado, cheese, sour cream, and even a drizzle of ranch dressing.