1 Reynolds® Slow Cooker Liner
1 1/2 pounds small red potatoes
1 lemon, sliced
1/4 cup Zatarain’s Crawfish, Shrimp, and Crab Boil or Old Bay Seasoning
6 cups water
1 pound kielbasa sausage, cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces
4 ears fresh or frozen corn, cut into thirds
2 pounds fresh shrimp with shells on
cocktail sauce for serving
- Place Reynolds® Slow Cooker Liner inside a 6 to 7-quart slow cooker.
- Place potatoes in slow cooker. Add lemon slices, seasoning, and water.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 2 1/2 to 3 hours.
- Add sausage and corn. Cover and cook on LOW 2 hours longer.
- Add shrimp, stir to mix them in. The slow cooker will be very full. If necessary, remove some of the corn and sausage. Add water if necessary. The liquid doesn’t need to completely submerge everything, but it should be close to the top.
- Cover, increase heat to HIGH and cook 20 to 30 more minutes, or until shrimp are cooked through.
- Remove Low Country Boil from slow cooker with a large slotted spoon. Remove bag, dump liquid down sink, and discard bag.
- Serve with cocktail sauce