- 1 batch Simply Perfect Chocolate Sugar Cookie dough
- 2 batches Simply Perfect Salted Caramel Sauce
- 1/three cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 oz softened cream cheese (I used reduced fat)
- half of teaspoon vanilla extract
- optionally available: chocolate vermicelli for garnish
Make the Tart Shells
- Preheat the oven to 375 levels F.
- Roll the cookie dough to a thickness of ¼ inch. Cut with a three inch diameter blossom cookie cutter, and thoroughly region over the lower back of a mini muffin tin.
- Bake for 10 mins.
Make the Topping:
- Whip the cream until stiff peaks form.
- Add within the sugar and vanilla.
- Whip in the smooth cream cheese till completely integrated.
Assemble the Tartlets:
- Fill each tart shell with about a tablespoon of caramel
- Top with cheesecake topping.
- Garnish with chocolate vermicelli.