- forty two Oreos , 30 left entire and 12 coarsely chopped
- 2 pounds cream cheese, softened (32 ounces)
- four huge eggs , gently overwhelmed
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 275°. Line fashionable muffin pans with liners (30 liners). Place 1 complete cookie inside the backside of each liner.
- Beat cream cheese at medium velocity using an electric powered mixer. Gradually upload the sugar, beating until blended. Beat in vanilla.
- Drizzle in eggs, a chunk at a time. Beat in sour cream and salt. Stir in chopped cookies via hand.
- Divide batter flippantly among cookie-coated cups, filling every nearly to the pinnacle.
- Bake, rotating pan midway thru, till filling is ready, about 22 mins.
- Transfer to wire racks to cool completely. Refrigerate at least 4 hours (or up to overnight).
- Remove from tins just before serving. Best served definitely cold! You can garnish with sparkling whipped cream and crumbled Oreos if preferred.
Source: original recipe with the aid of Martha Stewart ; via Cookin’ and Kickin’ https://www.the-girl-who-ate-everything.com/cookies-and-cream-cheesecakes