- 1.5 lbs. boneless skinless crude chicken bosoms
- 1 28 ounce can Red Enchilada Sauce (I utilize El Pato Brand)
- 1 3.8 ounce can dark olives (separated)
- Include these fixings toward the end
- 3 containers ground cheddar (partitioned)
- 10 corn tortillas (I utilized a whole 11.7 ounce sack)
– Put the chicken bosoms and the enchilada sauce in your moderate cooker.
– Cook on HIGH for 4 hours or LOW for 8 hours.
– Shred the chicken with 2 forks right in the moderate cooker.
– Slice the tortillas in to strips, add to chicken and sauce.
– Include 1 measure of cheddar and a large portion of the olives into the sauce and chicken blend.
– Blend once more.
– Smooth the blend marginally.
– Include whatever remains of the cheddar and the olives to finish everything.
– Cook on low for around 40 – a hour longer.
– Top with acrid cream (discretionary)