- 1 tbsp. mayonnaise Greek yogurt would also work
- 1 tsp. apple cider vinegar
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 (5 oz.) can tuna packed in water, well drained
- 2 tbsp. dried cranberries
- 1 medium sweet apple pink lady, honey crisp, etc.
- In a small bowl, add the mayo, vinegar, salt, and pepper. Stir until smooth.
- Add the drained tuna and cranberries to the bowl. Mix to combine.
- Slice around the apple core to make about 6 sturdy apple slices.
- Spoon the tuna salad onto the apple slices.
Cranberry Tuna Salad on Apple Slices
Amount Per Serving (1 whole recipe)
Calories 361 Calories from Fat 109
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 12.1g 19%
Saturated Fat 1.7g 9%
Total Carbohydrates 37.6g 13%
Dietary Fiber 5.5g 22%
Protein 26.5g 53%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.