- 1/2 recipe baked popcorn chicken
- 4 large flour tortillas
- 2 cups packaged coleslaw (or broccoli slaw)
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Honey BBQ Sauce
- 1 cup barbecue sauce (I like Sweet Baby Rays Original)
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 Tablespoons ketchup
- sriracha hot sauce (optional), to taste
For the sauce:
- Heat the sauce ingredients in a small saucepan over medium heat for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Place the baked popcorn chicken bites into a large bowl.
- Pour most of the warm honey BBQ sauce on top (reserve a little extra for dipping or adding to the wraps) and gently toss to coat.
- Sprinkle a handful of shredded cheese on the base of the tortilla. I like to place them on a hot skillet for a minute or two for the cheese to begin to melt.
- Top with 5-6 pieces of bbq popcorn chicken.
- Drizzle with a little more BBQ sauce if you like a lot of sauce. Top with a handful of coleslaw mix.
- Roll and secure with a toothpick, if needed. Serve immediately.
Try these crispy southwest wraps, chicken bacon avocado wraps, or these BBQ side dishes.