For the crust:
*3 tablespoons (45 grams) butter, melted
*6 complete-sheets 90 grams graham crackers (or 3/four cup graham cracker crumbs)
*2 tablespoons (25 grams) granulated sugar
For the important thing lime cheesecake filling:
*12 ounces brick-style cream cheese softened to room temperature
*1 teaspoon vanilla extract
*1/four cup (60 grams) bitter cream
*half cup (100 grams) granulated sugar
*1 massive egg room temperature
*three tablespoons (forty five ml) key lime juice*
*1 teaspoon key lime zest or normal lime zest
*1 drop inexperienced meals dye
To make the crust:
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Spray each hollow space of a 12-count mini cheesecake pan well with nonstick cooking spray and set apart.
- You may additionally use a normal 12-remember muffin pan, I endorse lining each cavity with cupcake liners for simpler removal.
- Add the graham crackers to a blender or food processor and manner until you have got exceptional crumbs. Scoop the crumbs right into a mixing bowl, add the melted butter and sugar, and mix until nicely combined. Evenly distribute the mixture among all 12 cavities within the mini cheesecake pan, ensuring to press every one down firmly into a good layer. Bake at 325°F for five mins, cast off from the oven, and set aside to chill. Keep oven temperature at 325°F.
To make the cheesecake filling:
- In the bowl of a stand mixer geared up with the paddle attachment, or in a large blending bowl the usage of an electric powered mixer, beat the cream cheese till smooth. Add within the bitter cream and granulated sugar and blend until well combined. Add within the key lime juice, zest, vanilla extract, and green food dye and blend until completely combined, scraping down the edges of the bowl as wanted. Then, upload in the egg and mix on low velocity till just mixed.
- Evenly distribute the cheesecake filling among all 12 cavities of the pan and go back to the oven. Bake at 325°F for 15-18 mins or till the tops of the cheesecakes are set.
- Remove from the oven and allow to chill at room temperature for as a minimum 1 hour. Cover tightly with plastic wrap and transfer to the fridge to sit back for at the least three-four hours or overnight. Once the cheesecakes are chilled eliminate them from the pan, serve, and enjoy!
Fresh or bottled key lime juice each work properly on this recipe, feel loose to use whichever you want first-class.
Store mini cheesecakes in an airtight box in the fridge for up to three-4 days.