- 2 5-oz. cans tuna, drained
- 1/4 c. mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 2 stalks celery, finely chopped
- Juice of 1/2 a lemon
- 1 tbsp. chopped dill, plus more for garnish
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 6 dill pickles
- Paprika, for garnish
- In a large bowl, combine tuna, mayo, Dijon, celery, lemon juice, and dill. Mix until combined and season with salt and pepper.
- Slice pickles in half lengthwise. Using a spoon, scoop out the seeds to create boats. Fill boats with tuna salad and garnish with paprika and more dill.