- 1/4 cup boiling water
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen fats-free whipped topping, thawed
- 1 reduced-fat graham cracker crust (6 ounces)
- 1 package deal (zero.3 ounce) sugar-loose lime gelatin
- 2 cartons (6 ounces each) Key lime yogurt
- In a big bowl, upload boiling water to gelatin; stir 2 mins to completely dissolve. Whisk in yogurt. Fold in whipped topping. Pour into crust.
- Refrigerate, included, till set, approximately 2 hours.
1 piece: 194 calories, 3g fats (1g saturated fat), 2mg ldl cholesterol, 159mg sodium, 33g carbohydrate (18g sugars, 0 fiber), 3g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 starch, half of fats