- 1 small onion chopped
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 6 cups bird broth
- 2 cups milk
- 1 pound boneless skinless chook breasts cooked and shredded
- 1 Tbs olive oil
- four Tbs butter
- 1/four cup all-cause flour
- 1 package 16 ounces mini potato gnocchi
- 1 cup fresh spinach chopped
- 1 cup carrots shredded
- 2 tsp parsley flakes
- Salt and pepper for seasoning
- In large dutch oven or inventory pot, melt butter and olive oil collectively.
- Add your onions, carrots and garlic and prepare dinner until onions become translucent.
- Whisk for your flour and let cook dinner for a minute, slowly stir on your chicken broth and simmer until it starts to thicken up.
- Meanwhile in pan cook your gnocchi in keeping with package instructions, drain and set aside.
- Add your milk for your veggie and chook broth blend and produce to a boil, stir for your seasonings.
- Once at a boil lessen warmth and upload your gnocchi, spinach and fowl simmering until heated via and thickened.
- You can upload celery to this recipe if desired, juts upload about 1 cup chopped. If your soup is just too thin to your liking add 1Tbs cornstarch blended with 1Tbs bloodless water and stir into your soup until thickened.
- Source : https://tornadoughalli.com/olive-garden-chicken-gnocchi-soup/