- eight oz dried rice noodles
- three cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon freshly grated ginger
- 6 cups chook inventory
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 pound boneless, skinless fowl thighs, cut into 1-inch chunks
- Kosher salt and freshly floor black pepper
- 2 tablespoon hoisin sauce
- 1 tablespoons fish sauce
FOR THE GARNISHES
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 2 cups bean sprouts
- half of cup sparkling cilantro leaves
- half cup fresh mint leaves
- 1 jalapeno, thinly sliced
- 2 limes, halved
- In a big pot of water, cook dinner rice noodles in step with package deal instructions; drain nicely and set apart.
- Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a big stockpot or Dutch oven over medium warmth. Season bird with salt and pepper, to taste. Add chicken to the stockpot and prepare dinner until golden, about 2-three minutes; set aside.
- Add final 1 tablespoon oil to the stockpot. Add garlic and ginger, and cook, stirring frequently, till fragrant, approximately 1-2 minutes.
- Whisk in bird inventory, hoisin sauce and fish sauce. Bring to a boil; reduce warmth and simmer for 10 mins.
- Serve right now with rice noodles and chook, garnished with onion, bean sprouts, cilantro, mint, jalapeno and limes, if favored.