- half cup Truvia Baking Blend or Swerve for no sugar
- 4 massive eggs
- 2/three cups clean lemon juice (approximately 4 huge lemons)
- 2 tablespoons lemon zest
- 4 tablespoons almond flour
- 3/four cup coconut oil
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 cup almond flour
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1/four cup powdered sugar (Swerve for no sugar)
- Preheat oven to 350 levels. Line a eight” x eight” baking dish with parchment paper and set apart.
- For the crust melt the coconut oil in the microwave till it liquifies. Add powdered sugar, egg yolk and stir until combined. In a small separate bowl whisk collectively the almond and coconut flours with the salt. Add to liquid and mix forming a dough. Press onto the lowest of the organized pan and bake for 20 mins or until gently brown. Cool on a baking rack.
- For the lemon filling in a medium bowl beat the eggs and Truvia with an electric powered hand mixer till smooth. Add the lemon juice and zest. Fold inside the almond flour.
- Pour over crust and bake for approximately 20 mins or till filling has set. Cool on a baking rack and refrigerate for about an hour before cutting.
- Garnish with powdered sugar and fruit of your desire.
- With the aid of Sandra Shaffer
- Please calculate the the macronutrients withe the info from the logo of substances you operate for this recipe. I used VeryWell Recipe analyzer for this recipe.
- Butter can be used in location of the coconut oil for the crust.