- 3 cups chopped onion
- 2 cups hen inventory
- 2 cups 1/2 and half of
- 2 cups shredded Asiago cheese
- 1 cup chopped celery
- three cups chopped carrots
- 6 Tablespoons butter
- four cups chopped and peeled potatoes, cut into small bite sized pieces
- 1 cup white wine
- 6 slices of cooked bacon, chopped
- In a huge sauce melt butter and saute onions, celery, and carrots until tender. Add potatoes, wine and hen stock. Cover and cook for 20 minutes.
- Add cream and cook any other five minutes.
- Remove from warmth and stir within the Asiago cheese.
- With an immersion blender, combination soup till creamy or till barely chunky, whichever your preference.
- Garnish with bacon and extra cheese.