- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 huge onion diced
- 1 lb mushrooms sliced (white or crimini)
- 1 tablespoons chopped fresh dill or 2 tsp. Dried dill
- ¼ cup chopped clean parsley
- three tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 cup 2% milk
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 3 cups vegetable stock bird stock or bone broth
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Salt and pepper to flavor
- Melt the butter in a huge sauce pan over medium warmness, upload the onions and mushrooms and prepare dinner till the mushrooms have released their liquids and it has evaporated, approximately 10-15 mins.
- Mix inside the flour and paprika and permit it prepare dinner for 2-three mins.
- Add the inventory, soy sauce and milk, convey to a mild boil, lessen the warmth and simmer for 10 mins.
- Remove from heat and blend in the bitter cream, lemon juice, dill and parsley. Season to taste with salt and pepper.