- 1 1/4 cup almond flour
- 3 tablespoons butter melted
- 1 1/2 teaspoon Splenda approximately 1 packet
- 8 ounce cream cheese softened
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract non-compulsory
- 1 half of cups heavy whipping cream
- .3 ounce packet sugar-loose lemon jello
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- Preheat oven to 350 tiers. Generously spray an eight-inch baking dish or springform pan with cooking spray.
- Mix almond flour, butter and splenda until mixture is crumbly. Press in the bottom of baking dish and bake for about 8-10 mins until golden brown.
- Cool completely.
- Using an electric mixer with the whisk attachment blend cream cheese until clean and creamy.
- Stir in vanilla extract.
- Add in heavy cream and whisk on high until aggregate thickens and gentle peaks shape.
- Reduce velocity to low and blend in jello packet and lemon zest till combined.
- Spread mixture flippantly with a spatula over cooled crust.
- Cover and kick back until set, approximately 2-3 hours or in a single day.
MINI CHEESECAKES – Line a 12 cup cupcake pan with paper liners. Press a small quantity of crust on the bottom of every liner. Bake in a 350 diploma oven for approximately 7 mins until golden brown. Cool completely. Prepare filling as directed and divide the combination among each cup. Chill for numerous hours or overnight. Serve with liner or unwrap before serving.
CHEESECAKE IN A JAR – Divide crust mixture between jars and press into the lowest. Bake in a 350 degree oven for 7-9 mins until golden brown. Prepare filling as directed and spoon into every jar. Cover and kick back for several hours or overnight till equipped to serve.