Gluten-Free Soft Baked Pumpkin Cookies
- 1 cup softened butter (or dairy-free alternative)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 cup pure pumpkin
- 1 egg (or vegan egg alternative like Bobs Red Mill Egg Replacement)
- 2 cups gluten-free 1-1 baking flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
Brown Sugar Icing
- 4 Tablespoons butter, melted (or dairy-free alternative)
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons milk (or dairy-free alternative)
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F
- Prepare baking sheet with parchment paper
- In a medium bowl, beat together butter and sugar 1-2 minutes.
- Add pumpkin and egg.
- Sift flour, baking soda and cinnamon into pumpkin mixture. Fold flour mixture into pumpkin mixture until fully combined.
- Drop 1 heaping Tablespoon of batter onto prepared baking sheet about 2 inches apart.
- Bake 10-12 minutes.
- Allow cookies to cool 5 minutes before slowly removing from the parchment paper. Set onto cooling rack to fully cool down.NEXT STEP