- 1 pound fresh baby carrots
- 1/2 pound medium fresh mushrooms, halved
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 6 bone-in chicken thighs (about 2-1/4 pounds), skin removed
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- In a 5-qt. slow cooker, combine carrots, mushrooms and onion. Top with chicken. In a small bowl, combine broth, tarragon, salt and pepper; pour over chicken. Cook, covered, on low until chicken is tender, 6-8 hours. Remove chicken; when cool enough to handle, shred with two forks. Transfer chicken and vegetables to a serving platter; keep warm.
- Pour juices into a small saucepan. Skim fat. In a small bowl, mix cornstarch with 1/2 cup cooking juices until smooth. Whisk into pan. Bring to a boil; cook and stir 1-2 minutes or until thickened. Add cream; heat through. Serve with chicken and vegetables.
For your more informations please visit source : http://wilsonrecipe.com/tarragon-chicken/