Nutella Pie Pull Apart has mouthwatering morsels of flaky pastry with Nutella in between, all arranged in a gorgeous blossom pattern that’s perfect for a party! Pull apart the bite-size pieces that will melt in your mouth. Make it with just 2 ingredients in about 30 minutes.
- 2 packages refrigerated pie dough
- 1/2 cup Nutella approx.
- 1 egg beaten, optional
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line a round 8-9 inch cake pan with parchment paper.
- On a work surface, roll out the pie dough.
- Using a 2-inch round cookie cutter (or similarly sized water glass), cut as many circles as possible from the dough. Repeat for the second pie dough.
- Pick up one circle and spread about a half teaspoon onto it with a knife. Fold into a semi-circle, pinch the ends together and place in the pan facing up.
- get full instructions https://tipbuzz.com/nutella-pie/