Oreo cookies are dipped into CandiQuik Vanilla, then decorated to look like miniatures, delicious, edible Christmas ornaments! Decorate for your heart’s content using a variety of sweets, sprinkles, sweets, icing, and more for a unique and extraordinary holiday!
This cookie is very easy in the process of making it and looks attractive because it is full of color, surely the kids really like it.
- About 20-24 Oreo Cookies
- 1 pkg Vanilla CandiQuik
- 20-24 Miniature Reese’s PB Cups
- Assorted candies/sprinkles (miniature M&M’s, Reese’s Pieces, holiday sprinkles, dragees, frosting, chocolate, etc).
- Melt the CandiQuik according to package directions, until smooth and melted. Dip each Oreo cookie into the CandiQuik using a fork, allowing excess chocolate to drip off. Place the coated Oreo onto a foil-lined baking sheet.
- Immediately attach a miniature PB Cup on the top of the Oreo for the ornament topper. Then immediately decorate the Oreos with the assorted candies or sprinkles. Consider making striped, polka dot or chevron patterns, or any other pattern or arrangement you’d like!
- Allow the Oreos to set before serving or packaging.
- get more informations please visit the source http://blog.candiquik.com/oreo-ornaments/